These handcrafted microwavable duo wheat bags are made from 100% comforting cotton with a soft fleece backing
Wheat Bags are perfect for when you're feeling cold, stressed or suffering from tense muscles and aches.
Suitable for all ages over 36 months
Comply with British Safety Standards
Size approx 43 cm long x 12 cm wide
Handmade in the UK
Complies with CE safety standards
Filled with cleaned english wheat
Simply place in a clean microwave with a rotory table for 1 -2 minutes maximum on a medium setting.
The safety message for the use of wheat bags is:
- Always buy wheat bags with clear heating instructions as per the British Standard – and follow those instructions carefully.
- Do not use wheat bags or heat packs as bed warmers – only use for direct application to the body.
- Never overheat a wheat bag and do not use if it has any signs of over-use eg: discolouration or a smell of burning or charring.
- Ensure the microwave turntable turns freely with the bag on it and is not obstructed.
- Never leave the bag in a microwave unattended when heating.
- Never reheat the bag until it has completely cooled – which could be up to two hours.
- Leave the bag to cool on a non-combustible surface such as a kitchen draining board.
- DO NOT allow the wheat to dry out otherwise it could burn.
So periodically heat a cup of water to boiling point in the microwave thereby creating steam and place your wheat bag along side and heat as usual. This enables the wheat bag to re hydrate and extend its life.